Terms of Service
Last updated: 19.11.2020
1. Terms scope and validity
1.1Current terms apply to the customer after making a purchase from FoxIoT OÜ webshop www.foxiot.eu (FoxIoT OÜ, Registration code : 14954341, Address : Mäealuse tn 2/1, Tallinn 12618, Estonia).
1.2. Parties shall be guided by these Terms, the price list, and the current legislation of the Estonian Republic in their mutual relations.
2.Purchase agreement coming into force
2.1. The purchase agreement of ordered products is considered concluded after the order is finalized by the customer and the order confirmation is sent by FoxIoT.
3. The prices of products and services
3.1. The prices shown by the products are displayed in euros (€) and include VAT.
3.2. FoxIoT has the right to make product price corrections informing customers about it on its website with the new price.
4. Goods receipt and payment:
4.1. Possible payment methods and shipping possibilities:
– The customer will receive the products door delivered within most of the countries in the European Union after confirming orders and making online payment as per the payment methods available.
– The customer shall receive an order confirmation email after the payment has been received successfully. In case, if no order confirmation email has been received, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Rights to withdraw the order by the customer
5.1. The customer has the right to withdraw the concluded purchase agreement 14 days after the goods have been received by the customer.
5.2. To withdraw the agreement the customer must make a corresponding statement to FoxIoT and return the received products.
5.3. If the returnable product is used, without its original package, damaged or without tags, the customer is obliged to compensate for the decrease in the value of the product.
5.4. If the condition of the returnable product has degraded, and it is degraded because of its unpurposeful usage, the customer must compensate for the decrease in value.
5.5. If the customer wishes to withdraw the order, FoxIoT will return one’s money as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the withdrawal and the provision of one’s bank account number.
5.6. The charges for the return of the product will be borne by the customer.
6. Changes in the ordering terms and price list
6.1. FoxIoT has the right to change and improve these ordering terms and price list.
6.2. Information about the changes will be available on FoxIoT website www.foxiot.eu. The changes in the price list will take effect immediately after they are made.
6.3. If the order is finalized before the changes, the previous price list and terms are applied to that order.
7.1. On the basis of these terms the supervisory competence belongs to the Consumer Disputes Committee (CDC). For further information call the CDC hotline 1330 or 6 201 707.
7.2. Customers have the right to file a complaint to the Consumer Disputes Committee or through the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
8.1. Products purchased from the FoxIoT e-store are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty is based on the purchase document, serial number. The warranty is void if the device is found to be damaged during the operation and physical damage caused by accidental or intentional physical injury, or if foreign devices, liquids, insects, excessive dust, etc. have entered the device.
8.2. The product is not covered by the warranty service for the following reasons:
– Natural wear and tear;
– Incorrect installation or if the Product was installed by a person who does not have the relevant professional qualification or was done under his / her responsibility;
– Negligence or inadequate supervision or maintenance by the purchaser;
– Thunder or another natural phenomenon (force majeure);
– The product has been used for purposes and/or in a manner not intended for that purpose;
– The product has been repaired or repaired during the warranty period by a person who does not have the relevant professional qualification;
– The Buyer has independently supplemented or modified the Product;
– Products and parts whose serial numbers, control stickers, or marking stickers have been damaged, replaced, or removed;
– Current fluctuations (overvoltage);
9. Final provisions
9.1. These ordering terms and the purchase agreement are regulated by the Estonian Republic law.
9.2.If some of these provisions are trivial, they will not affect the rest of these ordering terms or the validity of the purchase agreement. The trivial provision will be replaced with a provision that is legally and economically the most similar and provided by law.
After purchase, the terms & conditions will be available at http://www.foxiot.eu